- ICC Michigan is a Christ like community
- Whose calling is to raise disciples
- Who will commit to the Great Commission
- We value intimacy with God: through prayer, praise and worship (Mark 12:30).
- We value the application of the Word of God (James 1:22).
- We value Community: accountability for and to one another (I Thessalonians 5:11; Hebrews 10:24).
- We value spiritual growth: Godly character (Colossians 2:19).
- We value the great commissions: to make disciple of Christ (Matthew 28:19).
- We value the lost: love your neighbor as Christ loved you (Luke 15; 19:10; Mark 12:31; John 13:34).
- We value the priesthood of all believers: every believers is a minister (I Peter 2:9; Ephesians 4:12).
- We value planting of churches locally and globally: outreach and mission (Acts 13:1-3).
- We value commitment: a living sacrifice (II Corinthians 8:5; Romans 12:1; Revelation 12:11; Matthew 22:37).
- We value excellence: the best for God (Galatians 6:4; I Corinthians 3:13; Matthew 25:21).
- We believe in the authority of the Holy Bible (II Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the Eternal Godhead Who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible (Matthew 28:19; Corinthian 2:13-14).
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis, his total depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Roman 5:12,18).
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the only Savior (John 14:16).
- We believe in the salvation of sinner by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remissions of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11).
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit (John 14:15-17,26; I Corinthians 12:14).
- We believe in the ministry of the local church. We believe in the sacraments instituted by Christ (I Corinthians 11:28-32).
- We believe in the eternal life and death (Mark 9:43-48; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelations 20:10-15).